Centrally located in a very popular area close to all facilities and arterial roads, you can be assured that this property is a secure investment.
Achieving $360 per week with a wonderful tenant in place until mid-November (and hoping to stay on longer) this is a fuss free opportunity for a savvy or first time investor; relax in confidence knowing you have an established tenant in place and have purchased within the fastest growing region in Southeast Queensland.
The Domain regional house price report shows Ipswich house prices increased by 6.3 per cent during the March quarter -a massive result compared to the rest of the state, where most house prices fell. Ipswich also recorded the strongest growth in Queensland over the past 12 months, with house prices increasing a whopping 11 percent.
Commit to investing in this low maintenance home and secure the benefits you can expect to enjoy both now and in the future.
- 4 good sized bedrooms, 2 with built in robes
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Huge main bathroom with bath and separate shower
- 2 separate living areas; one with reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Secure remote double lock up garage
- Large fully fenced back yard
- 602sqm block
- Great tenants in place paying $360 p/wk until mid-November
- Walking distance to local schools and shops; walk to Kruger State School
- Short drive to major amenities; 5 minute drive to the newly renovated Redbank Plains shopping complex & 10 minute drive to Goodna train station
|Land Size||602 sqm|
|Approx year built||2006|
|Garaging / carparking||Double lock-up|
|Flooring||Carpet and Tiles|
|Heating / Cooling||Reverse cycle a/c, Ceiling fans|
|Electrical||TV points, TV aerial|
|Property Features||Safety switch, Smoke alarms|
|Kitchen||Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Breakfast bar and Pantry|
|Living area||Separate living, Formal lounge, Open plan|
|Main bathroom||Bath, Separate shower|
|Outdoor living||Entertainment area|
|Water supply||Town supply|
|Locality||Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport|