This property may be a little old school however don't be deceived; the features contained within are anything but.
Set back from the road on a quiet street occupying a flat 713sqm block there is so much serenity!
Featuring the most awesome detached studio (currently utilised as a pool room; gorgeous full sized competition snooker table, bar and snooker gear included with the sale), this space offers a multitude of uses should pool or snooker not be your thing. With plenty of natural light and external access the room would make a perfect home office, art studio, entertainment area or home business.
Internally this much loved family home is in fair condition and offers an eat in kitchen, four bedrooms with wardrobes, bathroom with two separate toilet cubicles, and two separate living areas. With a very flexible floorplan and plenty of space to work with, it won't take much to update this property into your castle!
- Four bedrooms; two with walk in robes, one with built in robe and main with freestanding robe
- Two separate living rooms
- Panasonic ducted air conditioning
- Gas cook top
- Gas hot water
- Zoned alarm/security system
- Separate internal laundry with second toilet and additional storage
- Detached pool room including full sized snooker table, snooker equipment, display cabinet, refrigerator and dry bar
- Double lock up garage with remote doors
- Additional off street parking for a boat, trailer, caravan or your home business clients
- Walking distance to Booval Fair Shopping Centre, Silkstone Village shops, Silkstone State School and Cameron Park
If you miss out on this home you will suffer in ya jocks!
|Land Size||713 sqm|
|Garaging / carparking||Double lock-up, Auto doors, Off street|
|Window coverings||Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds|
|Heating / Cooling||Ducted|
|Electrical||TV points, TV aerial|
|Property Features||Security system, Safety switch, Smoke alarms|
|Kitchen||Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Gas reticulated and Pantry|
|Living area||Separate living, Separate dining|
|Main bedroom||Double and Ceiling fans|
|Bedroom 2||Built-in / wardrobe|
|Bedroom 3||Built-in / wardrobe|
|Bedroom 4||Built-in / wardrobe|
|Additional rooms||Other (Pool room/studio)|
|Main bathroom||Separate shower, Heater, Additional bathrooms|
|Outdoor living||Garden, BBQ area|
|Grounds||Tidy, Backyard access|
|Water supply||Town supply|
|Locality||Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools|